Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Trading Day FAQ:
Each stock listed on IPSE has 1,000 initial shares available for trading.
* You can purchase your own stock as long as it is listed.
* Watch for supplemental postings throughout the trading day as they can have an impact on the price of stocks during the trade. However trading will not have an impact on outside postings.
* Regular Trading Days allows traders to buy and sell all listed IPSE stock within the comment section.
* Stock price on this date can fluctuate according to trading activity occuring within the comment section and posts throughout the trading day. If there hasn't been a previous posting raising or lowering the value it is assumed to be $100. All buy/selling must occur in the comment section only of the Trading Day post.
1) Each follower starts with $100,000 in their account. You MUST be a follower in order to participate. Violators will have their postings deleted.
2) Trading Day is a buy/sell day.
3) Buys are registered in the comment section only. Transactions posted elsewhere will not be counted.
4) Conversely any posting other than actual transaction will also be deleted.
5) Traders are required to keep an accurate count of their trades and cash balances.
6) For more information please see the TRADING DAY page listed above.
Gordon Gekko: The most valuable commodity I know of is information. (Wallstreet 1987)