ISPE Is Now Open For Business! Trading Floor Opens At 10am!
Okay fans this is the day we've all been waiting for, the first day of trading. Trading will begin at 9am and continue for the next 12 hours. Posting with a time/date stamp before 9am will be deleted. We've posted this a few minutes prior so that if there's anyone who wants to participate they can do so however, they MUST be a follower in order to post a legitimate transaction. For additional information and sample postings please see the instruction pages at the top of the blog including INAUGURAL TRADING DAY PAGE listed above this post. For this day only we will not offer observations/analysis as followers/traders are not be able to offload declining stock. Here is a quick list of the rules:
1) Each follower starts with $100,000 in their account. You MUST be a follower in order to participate. Violators will have their postings deleted.
2) INAUGURAL Day is different in that it a BUY ONLY day. No selling.
3) Buys are registered in the comment section only. Transactions posted elsewhere will not be counted.
4) Conversely any posting other than actual transaction (again for today BUY only) will also be deleted.
5) Traders are required to keep an accurate count of their trades and cash balances.
6) For more information please see the INAUGURAL page listed above.
Gordon Gekko: The most valuable commodity I know of is information. (Wallstreet 1987)
We're a politically diverse set of friends who are traders by day and political junkies by night. We started this little experiment to see if politics and the rhetoric it produces can be measured and valued by a set of mutually agreed upon criteria. Indy's Political Stock Exchange is part science, part art and all fun. If by some stroke of luck this blog catches on we may add a buying/selling aspect to the site. In the meantime we'll collect, analyze and report and let you determine who is trading in preferred stock and who is is trading in junk bonds.