Sunday, February 20, 2011
Twenty Questions for 2011: (1-5)
1) What percentage of the GOP decision-makers wish they had a mulligan on their 2010 Secretary of State pick?
2) Will the Democratic Party accept "Sherron Franklin II" the sequel?
3) Is Indy ready for a female mayor?
4) Will "independent-minded" Abdul Hakim Shabazz play the same role in this year's mayoral election (that of an anti-incumbent) as he did in 2007?
5) Will Democratic At-large candidate Joanne Sanders use her patented "only vote for me" strategy to insure her primary victory?