Monday, February 21, 2011
6) Will a deal be struck to keep CD 7 boundaries the same and if so, who were the deal makers who will make it happen?
7) Will Secretary of State Charlie White be indicted?
8) How many times will Mayor Ballard say "No Question About It" in his first debate?
9) Who will be former Prosecutor Carl Brizzi's first "political makeover" client?
10) How motivated is Baker and Daniels to support one of their own and will it hurt them in 2013 if candidate Melina Kennedy falls short?
Sunday, February 20, 2011
1) What percentage of the GOP decision-makers wish they had a mulligan on their 2010 Secretary of State pick?
2) Will the Democratic Party accept "Sherron Franklin II" the sequel?
3) Is Indy ready for a female mayor?
4) Will "independent-minded" Abdul Hakim Shabazz play the same role in this year's mayoral election (that of an anti-incumbent) as he did in 2007?
5) Will Democratic At-large candidate Joanne Sanders use her patented "only vote for me" strategy to insure her primary victory?
Saturday, February 19, 2011
Fortunately things worked out well. While I may not be posting as often as I've done in the past, I'm going to do my very best to keep you updated with the latest info on the winners and losers in the world of politics.
I can't wait to get started! Damn, its good to be back!!